The hCG diet is arguably one of the best diets to lose weight. A lot of people swear by its weight loss effects, and although it is a little bit hard to stick to, people still a lot of weight.
Since the hCG diet has become popular, it does not necessarily mean it is not immune to a phenomenon called a “diet plateau”. What does a diet plateau mean? A diet plateau means that you’ve reached a point in your diet that you are not losing any more weight. This is because your body is so accustomed to what you are doing, and is now adjusting itself to acclimate to the new lifestyle.
So, what are you going to do? Well, the best way to circumvent that problem is by certain foods that will help with the diet plateau. I call them the hCG Diet Plateau Breakers.
What are the foods that you should eat in order to avoid the hCG diet plateau, you ask? Here are some food choices that you can make in order to hit the plateau:
- Cantaloupe- Eat half of a medium sized cantaloupe before bed time. Slice the Cantaloupe in half and drink a full glass of water. Why eat a cantaloupe before breakfast? It is because Cantaloupe has been known to absorb water from fat cells and it works best when you are asleep. You should feel lighter when you wake up.
- Take Calcium Pyruvate- Calcium Pyruvate is already produced in the body, but you will need a bit more when you want to get out of the diet plateau. Take 3000mg of Calcium Pyruvate in the morning along with your breakfast. Calcium Pyruvate will help you get out of the proverbial diet plateau because it increases metabolism and it also helps burn fat.
- Get Ample amounts of Sleep- Sleep is very important, most especially when you are dieting. I know that we live in a busy world, and sleep is more of a luxury than anything else. But, getting at least 7 hours of sleep per day will make sure that your metabolism will be in the normal levels. Thus, you will avoid the diet plateau when doing so.
- Drink lots of Water- Water is just so beneficial to our body. Our body is made up of 70% water. If you drink lots of it, you will ensure that your body will continue to have proper digestion. Proper digestion would mean that you’re getting the nutrients your body deserves.
- Add a little bit more Protein- Protein is the building block of muscle. And lean muscle will help you burn more fat. Try to up your protein intake by half an ounce per day so that you will have more muscle. Also, protein can also increase your metabolic rates as well. So, Protein is just a must have, even on the Hcg diet.
There you have it. These tips should help you avoid the proverbial Hcg Diet Plateau.